How to Apply
In order to be considered you will need the following
Photos of work
Three images of your work and one image of your display. An outdoor display is preferred. Please make sure these are good quality images.
Jury application fee
Nonrefundable fee of $30.00. Jurying done on a weekly basis. A portion of this fee will be donated to the Sunnybrook Foundation. Upon acceptance you will receive an exhibitor package.
We will advise your acceptance within 10 days of receipt of your application and jury fee. If you are accepted full payment is required within 14 days, in order to secure booth space.
Booths are allocated on a first come first serve based on the time your application and deposit are received. We will try to accommodate any special requests for booth locations.
What we offer to accepted applicants
- Extensive print and digital advertising and promotion
- Huge visibility at heavily trafficked Mall and busy Bathurst intersection
- Free convenient parking for attendees and exhibitors
- Free admission to the public
- Cash prize awarded to best booth in Show
- Roving person to offer restroom breaks or assistance, if required
- NO commission taken by Artfairs. All monies collected go to vendor.
- Tent rentals including set up and take down.
- Social media recognition.
- Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor Paintings
- Photography, Printmaking/Drawing
- Mixed Media
- Sculpture - Metal, Stone, Bronze
- Glass works
- Pottery, clay, wood
- Handmade Jewelry
- Glass works
- Fiber Art, leather bags, etc.